Hey fellas and gals, been a while. Your erstwhile isles scribe checks in after yet another torturous year of Isles hockey. I’ll get back on the team beat pre-July 1st, but lets get down to brass tacks. We just saw the envelopes and ping pong balls… and the Oilers jobbed their way to the top spot again.
I’ll recap the crap that was the Isles season soon.
Now that the Draft Lottery has come and gone, and New Jersey didn’t No lube my Isles… We’ll mock the top 10.
- Nail Yakupov – EDM will take him or trade. Very simple. He’s the Consensus Run Away topdog.
- Filip Forsberg – Howson goes slightly off the board. Wants a crease crasher.
- Mikhail Grigogenko – Montreal. Roy’s son. It’s done. It’s faite compli.
- (The only pick we really care about) Ryan Murray – Snow takes a Dman. If Murray is gone, he grabs Dumba.
- Alex Galchenyuk – Burke gets a playmaker to support Kessel.
- Teuvo Teravainen – Teemu coaches up the young Fin.
- Matthew Dumba (If he’s gone Cody Ceci)– Minnesota goes for a BIG Dman.
- Radek Faksa – My Canes correspondents insist
- Morgan Reilly – Winnipoop gets the injured but dynamic Dman.
- Malcolm Subban – Tampa finally addresses the net question.
The conference that matters:
- New York Rangers v. 8. Ottawa Senators – I want the Rangers out, but they are better everywhere. NYR in 6. *vomit*
- Boston Bruins v. Washington Capitals – Who is in net for DC? Bruins in 5.
- Florida Panthers v. 6. New Jersey Devils – FLORIDA. RAT TRICKS. IN 6.
- Pittsburgh Penguins v. 5. Philadelphia Flyers – Penguins in 7. *vomit*
- Vancouver v. Los Angeles Kings – Doughty Power. Kings in 7.
- St. Louis Blues v. 7. San Jose Sharks – Blues in 6.
- Phoenix Coyotes vs. Chicago Blackhawks – Tough one. Yotes in 7.
- Nashville Predators v. 5. Detroit Red Wings – Preds in 6.
SC Finals pick: Panthers v. Preds. Canada explodes.
Next time you see me, I’ll be shockingly bitter pre free agency. I’ll have a good asbestos filled view from the Coliseum draft party and may live blog it.