Isn’t that title catchy? I think so. Anyhow, there are teams I follow, and loathe. I got this together at the urging of Kit_Myster, who bombarded me with the roughly 40 teams she roots for. 40. My eyes bled, my soul hurt. Here’s my handy dandy list.
- The New York Islanders
- The Miami Dolphins – with these top 2, is there any question why my sportsfan life is COMPLETELY miserable?
- Atlanta Braves – restorers of my faith in sport and fleeting sanity.
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish – Cheer, Cheer.
- Florida Panthers – Love the Cats and their Rats.
- Baltimore Orioles
- Team USA – Always. America.
- Bridgeport Soundtigers – Isles top farmteam.
- Barrie Colts – Everybody needs a Junior hockey team.
- Cincinnati Bengals / Chicago Bears / Oakland Raiders / Houston Texans – lesser NFL roots
And Team Anti-Vinny, a ten pack of things I hate:
- 10. The Roman Catholic Church – That’s gonna get me some hatemail, but that’s what they get for gaybashing and basically supporting AIDs in Africa.
- 9. New York Yankees – What I hate but secretly wish all of my teams were
- 8. Pittsburgh Steelers- Classless organization parading around like they don’t proudly defend a 3x rapist.
- 7. New York Mets – Everytime I try not to hate them, their fans have the gumption to act condescending to their rightful master, the Atlanta Braves.
- 6. Philadelphia Flyers – a vile den of scum and villainy
- 5. Boston (All Teams) – Pats, Sox, Bruins. ICK.
- 4. Philadelphia Phillies – I detest this team, so very much.
- 3. New York Jets – That asshole Fireman. Their asshole coach, douchebag fans…
- 2. Pittsburgh Penguins – The League’s favorite sons, my ancient enemy.
- 1. New York Rangers – Du Hast.